Wednesday, May 30, 2007

McCann's Meet Pope


Kate and Gerry McCann talk this morning for a few moments with Benedictus XVI to whom they deliver a photo of their missing daughter Madeleine.

"It was very important for us to deliver Madeleine's photo and when the Pope bless her it was a very emotive moment because we now that his touch will help us in going through this difficult times", sail Kate McCann in a press conference after the meeting, and further saying that Benedictus XVI had been "very kind and honest in his words".

He said that will prey for us and for the family, and for Madeleine safe return, said Kate.

This visit to Rome mark the begining of a tour to several european countries by the McCann's to promote their daughter image and collect information.

Source:AgĂȘncia Ecclesia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Later my friends told me that if I want to play the game better I should go to earn the kal geons, so I was very quickly risen to thirty levels, and then I started to play the game alone.I spend a lot of kal gold to treat myself in this game. However she was also very sad when I was hurt, she was sorry about this to me and I did not complain her at last. I was very happy and we went to earn the kal online geons to equip us to become strong. Today I play the game again and I can get a lot of kal online gold for her, I take her to upgrade and then add her experience. I have a lot of kalonline Geons and I want to give her in the game.

Anonymous said...

I like a game which needs to use flyff penya, when you do not have flyff money, you must borrow flyff gold from friends, or you buy flyff penya. If you get cheap penya, you can continue this game.

Anonymous said...

lotro gold dofus kamas runescape gold runescape money buy runescape gold guild wars gold buy lotro gold 2moons dil kamas dofus buy rs gold runescape gold
.ac