Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Madeleine McCann Parents: 'Our Search Is Nothing Without You'

The parents of Madeleine McCann say messages of support from the public are what is getting them through their darkest hours, reports Sky News.

The Find Madeleine.com website has been inundated with messages of hope and support from well-wishers around the globe, and Gerry says it gives him and Kate strength to get through their tribulation.

Writing on his web blog, Gerry says: "Kate and I spent some time reading through them and your messages do help us, especially on days when we are feeling particularly low.

Our search for Madeleine is nothing without public support and we would like to give our thanks to everyone who has helped us in any way over the last 77 days."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Later my friends told me that if I want to play the game better I should go to earn the kal geons, so I was very quickly risen to thirty levels, and then I started to play the game alone.I spend a lot of kal gold to treat myself in this game. However she was also very sad when I was hurt, she was sorry about this to me and I did not complain her at last. I was very happy and we went to earn the kal online geons to equip us to become strong. Today I play the game again and I can get a lot of kal online gold for her, I take her to upgrade and then add her experience. I have a lot of kalonline Geons and I want to give her in the game.

Tera Gold said...

Pretty nice post, enjoyed browsing your posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed! Here useful link:Cheap Tera Gold Tera Money

Buy Kamagra said...

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Unknown said...

check out the Penegra 100mg price at online

tom said...

know the manufacturing of Vidalista 40mg usa online